Tuesday, February 6

Time for the Olympics

I'm so excited to watch the Olympics! I plan to bring all the fun to my classroom as we learn all about the Winter Games. Figure skating is my absolute favorite sport to watch during the Olympics. I thought it would be fun to learn about some of the athletes competing and write about them. I saved all the pages to make an Olympic athlete biography book.

We learned all about Olympic athlete qualities and used the traits we brainstormed to fill in this cute list poem. These poems in our poetry journals turned out so cute!

We discussed the summer games and the winter games and talked about how they are the same and how they are different. We brainstormed on post it notes and then added the post it notes to the venn diagram.

 We went to the library and checked out all kinds of Olympic books to help us with our Olympic study. We have been having so much fun learning about the Olympics.
All of the activities above are in my winter games unit on TPT. Click the picture below to check out the unit. Have fun learning all about the Olympics!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Winter-Olympic-Games-1094125

2 comments:

admin 1 said...

Valentine's day Ideas, Gift, Deals, Presents, Hearts, Flowers and Pictures
Valentine's day Ideas
valentines day presents
custom valentine's day cards
custom valentine's day flowers
custom valentine's day card messages

Gmail sign up said...

Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
Hotmail.com
Hotmail sign in
Hotmail login
Yahoo sign up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...